***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

Any others like the above setup? I like. But do we really really need a broken equipment thread with everything, subs,amps,mids in it? That couldn't just go in each individual section?
Yes this is great just put all the broken stuff in one section.

there should also be a forum where members new to caraudio can go to ask questions and not be flamed for it or told to use the search button

I'm really surprised that it's not 100-0. This really should be a no brainer. It's the reason I left here to head over to caraudioclassifieds. It's so much easier to find things. And a good place for noobs to go would be nice as well. There is alot to know about this hobby.

maybe a little more in depth

wireing/ batts, terminals/ accesories

decks

mono/2ch, multi ch

speakers, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, and other size woofers

packages

broken (i think you need a broken thread because if someone puts a blown amp in the amp section and some noob doesnt read clearly it could start a mess, so why not prevent it)

Personally I would love to see sub-forums for classifieds.

Similar what the forum has for the Local Car Audio Retailers (where all the states are subs/children of the main thread)

Perhaps have the main classifieds like it is now...then just add Head Unit / Amplifier / Speakers / Broken Items etc etc etc as children of it.

And when posting, have a box that pops up with check marks near the "post" button that says Head Unit / Amplifier / Speakers...etc etc etc

and you just check what applies. This way it would post into the main forum for those that like the full classifieds....and it would also post into any of the subcategories that you check marked.

This would drive up posting, but would give the cake and eat it too.

Personally I would rather just create sub forums and where people post to is where they post too.

It would clean it up a little, and instead of taking an hour to look at 1 thread of sales....you can take an hour to look at 5 threads. Same same if you ask me.

How about this:

-Head Units/EQs/Processors

-Electrical (batteries, wire, terminals....)

-Amps

--mono

--2 channel

--4 channel

--all other amps/broken and non-working as well

-Subwoofers

--10"

--12"

--15"

--18"

--all other sizes

--sub parts (motors, coils, spiders, cones, recone assemblies, baskets, etc...)

-Speakers (comps/mids/tweets, etc...)

-Misc Car Audio (for your multiple items and package deals, bargain deals, etc...)

-WTB/WTT

-Miscellaneous NON Car Audio

How about this:

-Head Units/EQs/Processors

-Electrical (batteries, wire, terminals....)

-Amps

--mono

--2 channel

--4 channel

--all other amps/broken and non-working as well

-Subwoofers

--10"

--12"

--15"

--18"

--all other sizes

--sub parts (motors, coils, spiders, cones, recone assemblies, baskets, etc...)

-Speakers (comps/mids/tweets, etc...)

-Misc Car Audio (for your multiple items and package deals, bargain deals, etc...)

-WTB/WTT

-Miscellaneous NON Car Audio
no

this isn't caco

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.