Important factors in being loud

Which of these are the most important aspects to be loud, and which one is the least? I guess this would help me know where to focus my research and how much to allocate my funds.
Good Enclosure

Good Sub

Powerful Amp

Quantity of Subs
enclosure, sub, quantity, power.

I think yall are forgetting the most important of them all.....ELECTRICAL SYSTEM.
you can get pretty loud with a crappy electrical system. for me its box, power and then subs, i did a 151 on a ac190 with two insignia 12's powered by a bxi2006 and stock electrical.

-Get an IV needle and some surgical tubing (ok, not your usual household stuff, but get it anyway).

-Call all your friends and family to say good bye.

-Lock yourself in the bathroom

-Start your IV in your leg (femoral artery works best) and connect tubing.

-Now (here's the tricky part) feed the open end of the tubing down the toilet drain till it goes past the trap.

-Now take a deep breath and flush the toilet.

-You'll be gone before you can fully exhale.

nG

-Get an IV needle and some surgical tubing (ok, not your usual household stuff, but get it anyway).
-Call all your friends and family to say good bye.

-Lock yourself in the bathroom

-Start your IV in your leg (femoral artery works best) and connect tubing.

-Now (here's the tricky part) feed the open end of the tubing down the toilet drain till it goes past the trap.

-Now take a deep breath and flush the toilet.

-You'll be gone before you can fully exhale.

nG
OMFG LOL

That was quite detailed, to say the least.

tanker8fx1kk.jpg

nG

does this get you loud by making you scream in agony or somthing? lol. if so what do you think the SPL of my mouth will be? should i port it with a straw? lol

does this get you loud by making you scream in agony or somthing? lol. if so what do you think the SPL of my mouth will be? should i port it with a straw? lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.