Import Face-off Shreveport Louisiana March 12th

well i knew that i've been there twice. Try to come. Its crazy driving up there with all those fukers with bags switching on Hwy 71. and All those cars going 110+ on the way up there. It awsome.

you work on sundays?
Sometimes - it depends on how the inventory is running at the restaurant and how busy Fri and Sat night were.

It isn't often that I have to make a run down south on a Sunday but it isn't an impossibility, either. This early in the season, however, the odds are pretty slim. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You know where Haughton, LA is? (Immediately east of Bossier City - out past Louisiana Downs racetrack)

Little place called Crawfish Palace (if you watch late-night cable TV you've seen the awful advertisements most likely......) out there on US Hwy 80.

"got enough fans to blow your hair"
*sigh* That would be the one.

I've been working for them for 5+ years now. The guy that does that voiceover in the ad is one of the owners and decidedly not cajun by any means (it's a married couple that own the place - the Asian woman seen in the commercial, she's from Thailand, is the wife)

ah, you get free any food? that would be awsome.
Actually, on the rare occasions that I have bothered to take the time to sit down and have a meal there when I felt the inclination after I was done and tried to pay they've never accepted my $$$ so I guess the easy answer to your question is Yes.

I'm a bit burnt out on crawfish, though, after seeing it (literally!) tons at a time - in the height of the season the restaurant moves anywhere from 12 to 20 tons (no, not an exaggeration) of crawfish through there in a week's time. As it is ME going and getting all that product from south Louisiana after loading it, looking at it, and smelling like it all freggin day it's a pretty rare thing that I have a craving for crawfish, shrimp, and/or crabs anymore.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif Ill be there...Ill be doing SPL. Just for the hell of it. I know 2 sealed 12s wont win...Im just curious to what I can do. Also if I can get a new Lowering Kit for my truck I might put it in the car show. Blake are you going to race the eclipse

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.