Imperium Audio Designs 15" proto build

Just threw a box together in about an hour today to see if i would gain. And... It was a HUGE gain. Can't wait to get on the meter to see what this thing can do. In the mean time, I've uploaded a video to hold y'all over until i get some numbers. Enjoy.

Here's a picture of the new box.

NOTE: If anyone is building a single cab and is wanting good numbers without going with big power, and still want to stay behind the seat, this setup works the best for still being musical but getting you into the high 140's. Tune around 38-40 hz, use about 10-13 sq in/cube of port, and you'll still be able to dominate down to 25 hz.

542323_461168750573197_952230577_n.jpg

Yes you can! As long as you dont have blue tooth hooked up you can push the big button to the right of the volume knob and it will pause whatever you have playing. It will show "no connection" on the screen if your blue tooth isnt on.

Yes you can! As long as you dont have blue tooth hooked up you can push the big button to the right of the volume knob and it will pause whatever you have playing. It will show "no connection" on the screen if your blue tooth isnt on.
Hah I guess that works, makes sense if I had thought of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.