I'm thinking of getting these amps, dont know which one though. Better to ask you!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

nofriends46
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I need a 4-channel amp for my highs, to push my 4" Pioneer speakers and 5 1/4" in the rear, maybe even my R19 kicker tweeters. In High Pass only, with clear high notes.

Well heres my deal... what would you go for 1st choice, 2nd choice...

Punch 200.4

US Acoustics USX4-65, 65 x 4

JBL P80.4, 40 x 4

ALPINE MRP-F200 75X4 AMPLIFIER

ALPINE MRP-F320 5 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER

Kenwood KAC649S 30 x 4

Kenwood KAC749S 60 x 4

Any suggestions?

Thanks

us acoustics alpine 4 channel rockford then jbl and kenwood...u wont need the 5 unless you powerin your sub too the us accoustics is solid as well as the 'pine the others are good too but rockford isnt what it used to be

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.