I'm so happy!!!

She is sticking to all Rockford Fosgate. I think once she gets used to the Jeep she will care less and less about the lack of rear cargo space and she wont mind giving some up for bass. I have been checking fabric stores for material to cover the enclosures and panels or amp rack. This is getting on my nerves... My brother has a fairly new Dodge Dart, My sister has a new Renegade, My dad has a new Sentra... I have a 1995 POS Jeep Grand Cherokee. On the up side, I am the only one without a car payment.
Everyone wants NEW NEW NEW.. Im about quality and needs and what makes sense , practical if you will.Ive had all the BNEW stuff over the years, big houses,name brand clothing, and trying to keep up with the Jones so to speak... It cost me nothing but PURE DEBT. Debt that took me years to PAY OFF and took me away from the Things I enjoyed the most and and had and had to get rid of. Buy what you can afford, Used isnt anything to be ashamed of, especially if they are Gems. I drive a 98 ,3 door Chevy truck and have an 08 HHR, and a 99 CRV, and all paid for and Id rather drive my truck with the hit of a/c working or not than all these computer operated vehicles.I mean on the HHR for instance.. 3 brake light bulb is out, the cruise control will not work?? WTF??Appreciate what you have and take care of what you have, and it will last in most cases. I have my original amps from the 80s /90s that still work excellent and look great.

My particular Jeep is a POS. I knew it when I bought it like 4 or 5 years ago. It still drives and I drive it everyday but it is all the electrical gremlins that are getting on my nerves. If I had my way I'd still be driving my 280zx's or my Jeep Cherokee XJ. My horn has just stopped working, power door locks decided to stop locking... unlocking is fine. When it rains, water POURS in to the cargo area from the third brake light yet I cannot find a leak. Literally the only thing at this point I like about it is the 4.0L straight six engine.

She is sticking to all Rockford Fosgate. I think once she gets used to the Jeep she will care less and less about the lack of rear cargo space and she wont mind giving some up for bass. I have been checking fabric stores for material to cover the enclosures and panels or amp rack. This is getting on my nerves... My brother has a fairly new Dodge Dart, My sister has a new Renegade, My dad has a new Sentra... I have a 1995 POS Jeep Grand Cherokee. On the up side, I am the only one without a car payment.
You would be surprised that Walmart has quite a bit to offer for material in the fabric section..Jo Anns here in Dallas has a verity. Even Targets, Couple Hobby Lobbies, Big Lots,Kohls,ect

Lol. A good friend of mine, Daisy, just recently bought a new jeep. I post some pics tommorow. 

Forgot about this thread. 

Old jeep and new jeep...
FB_IMG_1534126895240.jpg

FB_IMG_1534127006564.jpg

FB_IMG_1534127013296.jpg

I bet the local repair shops love you guys between the Dart and the Jeep.

I used to have a 13 Dart with the 1.4T, so many problems, I'm glad i got rid of it. FCA products are absolute garbage these days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.