Im an Impatient shady ass munch

well got the sub, barely made it to the office in time. Really disapointed with how i got it. I opened the box and thought oh god i hope he put the sub in some sort of bag to keep the mass amount of peanuts from getting into places they dont belong. Was relieved to see that it was in another box inside, really happy about that. Until.... i opened it to find even more peanuts in the smaller box, He was awesome by taping off around the spokes and landing, but was dumb enough not to tape the pole vent. So ill be spending some time cleaning out the peanuts from in there. Also it looks like it might be clay all over the sub, which really is rediculous that i have to spend time cleaning this **** off to.
This dude is just all around shitty, and ill be cancleing the claim later tonight.
ouch I hate that, Ive had that happen before, packing peanuts get nasty......I literally had to scrub my rl-ps with rubbing alcohol for an hour to get that **** off

yea packing peanuts are kinfa gay sometimes, and to the dude who has been riding his nuts... He said in one of my messages that he packed the sub.

yea packing peanuts are kinfa gay sometimes, and to the dude who has been riding his nuts... He said in one of my messages that he packed the sub.

^^^Thats why you put the sub in a bag first imo

it has to do with the fact your a 65 year old dumbass
i would rather shoot you or alan dante either one in the face then have to look at either of you.

Hope I see you at a show someday, but that'll never happen because you only go on those weak meters of Freds
w0w.... lol

jammed.jpg

"Raspberry?

Only one man would dare give me the raspberry..."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

teamsubgopoof
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied