rwest0115

Participant count
  • Participant list
come on people, help me out. Im definately not calling this fella a scammer. I kno people do get covered up at work, just as i am, but its not really hard to send a pm.

yea, thats him. I just tried sending another pm. It was the 65 dollar set of type r comps that i paid for, but havent gotten them, or even a pm yet. If it has to be taken to further action....anything i can do? I paid using a postal money order, still have the M.O. stub/reciept, and i sent it priority with delivery confirmation. Thanks for the input, Ed

Im going to assume you checked the delivery confirmation and it HAS been delivered? I would run down to the PO ASAP and have them see if the MO has been cashed. If it has, im not sure what all you can do, but they should be able to answer any questions. Since you havent heard anything from him, and he still hasnt been online, id pretty much bet your getting scammed. So if you can cancel the MO, id go ahead and do it.

Whats the name/address you sent the MO to? PM it to me and ill see if i can find anything else out.

Hey ed...i sent you a pm about the comps....they are on their way...should be there...just kinda posting this as well just to clear my name....I am in no way shape or form a scammer. I had a death in the family and the day I was planning on shipping the speakers out is when the news hit. Of course I dropped everything I was doing and left that night to Salt Like. I just got back a couple days ago and havent had the chance to deal with all of this stuff. It was just me and my mom and she was a wreck....he left a lot of debt and pretty much the rest of the family...to say it nicely isnt much help. So when I got back I have been with my mom...helping her go through his bills/debts/property. So just so everyone is clear. I am not a scammer. And when Ed (jailhouseracer8) receives my type r comps in the mail via ups on wed the 13th he will be able to vouch for me. Sorry for the confusion Ed. Hope you like the speakers.

thanks man, and i understand....sorry for the death in your family...my best wishes to you and yours! ill post up when i recieve the comps...thanks again man, Ed

yes, its almost completely resolved, just waiting on my package. I have the tracking number and all, so its good to go! thanks to you to 2002XLT for your help in this situation. Althou it was weird contacting his neighbors...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jailhouseracer8

10+ year member
BassHead
jailhouseracer8
Odessa, Tx.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies