Im an Impatient shady ass munch

i know ive waited a week to ship something out or so, and made up excuses, and i have great feedback. i didnt make the situation public though.
Which helps the point I've made before about the feedback system not being an accurate indicator of anything.

wow.....who banned Justin?

He was an excellent seller to me, I can't say the same for everyone else, but in his defense this is not is primary forum. dB Drag's forum is where he is mostly at if that helps people asking questions....

Those who have the ability to change anyones thread title, tend to be a bit immature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

well got the sub, barely made it to the office in time. Really disapointed with how i got it. I opened the box and thought oh god i hope he put the sub in some sort of bag to keep the mass amount of peanuts from getting into places they dont belong. Was relieved to see that it was in another box inside, really happy about that. Until.... i opened it to find even more peanuts in the smaller box, He was awesome by taping off around the spokes and landing, but was dumb enough not to tape the pole vent. So ill be spending some time cleaning out the peanuts from in there. Also it looks like it might be clay all over the sub, which really is rediculous that i have to spend time cleaning this **** off to.

This dude is just all around shitty, and ill be cancleing the claim later tonight.

He's not the fastest shipper by far. But most of the people who bought from him are happy with there deal. Maybe they waited a little longer than they wanted but they got what they paid for. Im not saying his slow shipping is ok but most are content with what they got. I have bought from him a few things and I would buy from him again. I dont feel he scammed anyone. He took longer than he shoulda to ship but they got what they paid for. I would do buisness with him again and the guy has good deals and he's seems like a good guy to me.

He's not the fastest shipper by far. But most of the people who bought from him are happy with there deal. Maybe they waited a little longer than they wanted but they got what they paid for. Im not saying his slow shipping is ok but most are content with what they got. I have bought from him a few things and I would buy from him again. I dont feel he scammed anyone. He took longer than he shoulda to ship but they got what they paid for. I would do buisness with him again and the guy has good deals and he's seems like a good guy to me.
good deal or not he's scum and so are you for defending him.

and also. he didnt pack the sub, a place and pack and ship did. people are just being a little too harsh. kusama is a child molester and people still help him with questions. justin may talk big, but hes a good guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

teamsubgopoof
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from