Illusion Audio?? and Focal 6.5

The Carbon C6 vs Carbon C8 size comparison

20130622_104304_zps50c1b203.jpg

20130622_104344_zps0220f5d6.jpg

Which one would you rather have in your door? lol

I'd rather HAVE the C8 in my door but it'd be easier to install the C6. I just picked up the C4 component set and plan to purchase and install a set of C8s soon. I used to have Illusions and I can't wait to get a full set of Illusion Carbon 1/4/8 installed in my car. Thanks for the pics.

What's the sound comparison of the C6 vs the C8? How deep can the C8 play compared to the C6? Thanks.

David

I will be doing the c8 in the doors c4 mid in the kick and the tweeter in the dash. The c8 have more output volume/deeper bass then the c6 for sure. I installed the c6 in a dodge challenger doors of one challenger then c8 in another challenger. both sounded great, but the one with the c8 had better doing lower range and it help to have more cone area. I will be ordering mine soon to start my car for my shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.