Illegal to watch tv while driving?

this, that is why the whole bluetooth law is crap. Many drivers float into their own world while talking on the phone. Bluetooth or not they will more than likely have the same output on most drivers(especially young teens)
as to illegal yes it is illegal, most if not all newer cars that come with navi/dvd will NOT let you watch dvd's while driving and some like cadillac won't let you even change the destination or use the navi while driving.
I disagree. Its not all teens in general. Im a 18 year old who has been driving since i was 15 (I put like 10k miles on my car with a permit) and i have never wrecked my car. Now on the other hand, my girlfriend who is 17 and has had a BRAND NEW altima coupe, has wrecked 4 times. She has had this car for a year at most.

The point of this argument is that im pissed off that people always say teens are wreckless drivers. Its FEMALE teenage drivers that give us a bad name. Ive been a safe driver for 4 years and STILL cant get a ****ing break on my insurance because of this humbug stereotype.

Last year in school, they showed us a video aimed to depress everyone and make them more aware that texting and driving is bad and people die from it. They start showing all these photos of people with sad songs and then their parents crying telling you how if they hadnt been texting they wouldnt have died. I swear to god, every single person who was driving and died was a female. There was one guy but he was a guy riding his ****ing bike and got hit by a girl who was texting and driving.

Back to the topic of this board, its pretty much illegal everywhere to watch a movie while driving, probably a good thing lol.

Give me one good reason why a driver would have any earthly need to watch TV while driving //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Some of you guys need to get the fark off the road. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I disagree. Its not all teens in general. Im a 18 year old who has been driving since i was 15 (I put like 10k miles on my car with a permit) and i have never wrecked my car. Now on the other hand, my girlfriend who is 17 and has had a BRAND NEW altima coupe, has wrecked 4 times. She has had this car for a year at most.
The point of this argument is that im pissed off that people always say teens are wreckless drivers. Its FEMALE teenage drivers that give us a bad name. Ive been a safe driver for 4 years and STILL cant get a ****ing break on my insurance because of this humbug stereotype.

Last year in school, they showed us a video aimed to depress everyone and make them more aware that texting and driving is bad and people die from it. They start showing all these photos of people with sad songs and then their parents crying telling you how if they hadnt been texting they wouldnt have died. I swear to god, every single person who was driving and died was a female. There was one guy but he was a guy riding his ****ing bike and got hit by a girl who was texting and driving.

Back to the topic of this board, its pretty much illegal everywhere to watch a movie while driving, probably a good thing lol.
I agree with you, I'm 19 in less than a month, but today's 16 yr olds can't drive for ****. Especially girls lol. I pick up my brother from high school everyday, and everyday I dodge cars that do 30mph out the school parking lot without stopping lol, and cars that randomly do u turns while parked on the side of the street.

i agree completely some teenaged girl hit me a while back cause she was "texting and following her friend" **** pissed me off but all that was damaged was the headlights so its all good

I agree with you, I'm 19 in less than a month, but today's 16 yr olds can't drive for ****. Especially girls lol. I pick up my brother from high school everyday, and everyday I dodge cars that do 30mph out the school parking lot without stopping lol, and cars that randomly do u turns while parked on the side of the street.
I agree with that, i used to hate leaving the school parking lot (stupid ****ing sophomore rednecks loved to peel out in the gravel parkinglot). Somebody hits my car with rocks and we gonna fight.

But yeah the only good thing about leaving the school parking lot was bumping in traffic so loud people could hear at the front of the line (my school had 2500 students so we sat in traffic for 45 min or so every day.)

Its illegal where I live too, but I do it anyway... no I'm not actually watching the screen on my deck but I've got a bunch of music videos I burned on a DVD disk I play for my passangers to watch...

If I get caught its a $500 fine, but you really can't see the screen from behind the car so I'm not too worried about it...

I disagree with this law and encourage OP to show the man and drive as fast as possible while watching TV.
Make sure you don't look away wouldn't wanna miss anything
He did the stare and drive, didnt he? I taught him that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.