Central Region IL and WI shows soon-roll call

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
haha if it was a state to state meet..id have to do it on a saturday cus i cant get trashed on a sunday night!

but wed have to do by bassrace class, db drag class and everything, but not a bad idea

I vote for the next IL meet we do it somewhere around Antioch, IL as then both WI and IL people can meet up since it's on the boarder. Just throwing out ideas! I'd be game for a IL and WI meet! Got plenty of area up here to do it too.
Antioch is a bit far for us southsiders.

We have big hitters up here in Wi also . Most of them are on the Soundmekanix Website forum . I think that Illonois would have to bring ALL they got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Wisconsin has at least two vehicles that I can think of with big systems that do over a 160, Illinois has none that I can think of as of now. However, us Illinois guys sure do know how to get a lot out of smaller set-ups.

It would be a fun competition, but you can't really compare our small systems to the monsters in Wisconsin. How could we make it a level playing field?

Wisconsin has at least two vehicles that I can think of with big systems that do over a 160, Illinois has none that I can think of as of now. However, us Illinois guys sure do know how to get a lot out of smaller set-ups.
It would be a fun competition, but you can't really compare our small systems to the monsters in Wisconsin. How could we make it a level playing field?
That's easy. I'm not going. It's fair now. Rofl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

We have big hitters up here in Wi also . Most of them are on the Soundmekanix Website forum . I think that Illonois would have to bring ALL they got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Chicago is expensive.

Wisconsin is cheaper.

Just talked to a friend. It starts at 10. I'm getting there around 930, because i have a friend that works at expert. If any one is interested in some dd 1508's let me know and we can talk at the event b/c i have 4 for sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.