Participant count
  • Participant list

mystang
10+ year member

"Cookie Monster"
SC
CASH payouts for Street Bass!

2August08-1.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it...got a late start in the day, was on the computer & then washed the ol 83 after a long time of being in the garage. By the time I was done & ate a bite...it was too late.

Looking forward to the next show this month most likely in Sumter again.

what are the classes, nvm i see the classes from the july 6th show, which class would i be in? i dont have a truck/suv or trunk...and i dunno if thats 4ohm rating or what? is there street bass? is that the exact same as db drag bass race?

what are the classes, nvm i see the classes from the july 6th show, which class would i be in? i dont have a truck/suv or trunk...and i dunno if thats 4ohm rating or what? is there street bass? is that the exact same as db drag bass race?
It is based on 4ohm rating and vehicle type/setup( trunk, amateur, truck/suv, wall, etc) and they have hardcore classes.

What setup do you have?

Street Bass is setup just like Bass Race except you can win CASH!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

setup is in my sig, you can win $100 for bass race at the splmax cup events

True, but it's a points based deal. Might be the 129.9 class or the 139.9 class that wins. With Competition Only, both classes win. The more people in the class, the more you can win.

Going by your sig, you would be in the amateur class in whatever the 4 ohm rating of your amp is (0-500, 501-1500, or 1501-up).

If you do come up, make sure you introduce yourself. I'll be in the yellow CRX.

lol just checked and my amp is rated at 510 @ 4ohm how gay. why couldnt they just say 500
yeah id do the 139.9 street beat, is it a tl?

Yep. Termlab on the dash except hardcore which is in the kick.

It looks like I will make it to your show, It's alot closer than ATL for me. What are the entry fees like?

$20 for burp classes and $25 for Street Bass ($10 from each entry goes to winner)

That's not too bad... how many people(guesstimate) are you expecting?
Usually about 15-20 locals. All depends on who comes from out of town. I think Team Nemesis is coming, so that will add another 4, 5, 6 or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.