Central Region IL and WI shows soon-roll call

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
sam horn was saying that the alfaro memorial show may have gotten canceled...
anyone know anymore about this? I was really looking forward to it..
Apparently eddie couldn't get the permits for the show, and the cops told him they would give everyone that showed up tickets.

So no show in elgin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

However, I guess jeremy is having a 2x show somewhere in wisconsin on august 10th instead.

fvckin ***** there arent any shows near me this year.

only ones will be little local BS which are fun and all.

well other than the one who has been caught many times making sure anyone without their sticker on the car scores lower.

anyone thats been in springfield for a show knows who im talking about. doesnt help they dont use a TL either.

fvckin ***** there arent any shows near me this year.only ones will be little local BS which are fun and all.

well other than the one who has been caught many times making sure anyone without their sticker on the car scores lower.

anyone thats been in springfield for a show knows who im talking about. doesnt help they dont use a TL either.

you mean its BS because they turn the AC mic up for their vehicles and for their customers? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D that really is bs then.

you mean its BS because they turn the AC mic up for their vehicles and for their customers? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D that really is bs then.
well yea you could say that.

such a wonderful store to. go in with 2500+ watts and they of course try to sell you their store brand.

well yea you could say that.such a wonderful store to. go in with 2500+ watts and they of course try to sell you their store brand.
lmao. well what would you expect? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

true. walmart brands are better tho
hey dont doubt lightening audio. i have a LA 15 in my girlfriends car in a 2 cu ft sealed box hooked up to a zx 200.2...and believe me it is LOUD. its not insanely loud for the money...it is a great setup...i wouldnt mind running it for a temp setup everytime i am building a new box...

hey dont doubt lightening audio. i have a LA 15 in my girlfriends car in a 2 cu ft sealed box hooked up to a zx 200.2...and believe me it is LOUD. its not insanely loud for the money...it is a great setup...i wouldnt mind running it for a temp setup everytime i am building a new box...
well they do sell boston and treo.

anyone know of any shows closer to springfield?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.