Central Region IL and WI shows soon-roll call

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Apparently eddie couldn't get the permits for the show, and the cops told him they would give everyone that showed up tickets.
So no show in elgin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

However, I guess jeremy is having a 2x show somewhere in wisconsin on august 10th instead.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif motherfker that would have been a show for u to steal tom and being 3x....i was waiting for that one too. well back to the shitty ones around here wgci the radio station has one on the weekends if hurd but its by ear. that kinda blows

All the Illonois people need to think about the Madion show coming up in august . Its close enough and id love to have a good showing at the shop . Its ALWAYS a good turn out .

All the Illonois people need to think about the Madion show coming up in august . Its close enough and id love to have a good showing at the shop . Its ALWAYS a good turn out .
If I need the points (and feel like spending the money), I'll go to the madison show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.