Ikesound...

JLee1469
10+ year member

Yeah after reading all these threads about em I have to mention something completely unrelated to the other threads...

Well I ordered a 05 Type-R like two weeks ago and got it the following week.

The item is advertised on the website as brand new and looks packaged like new as well....

until I look at the sub and noticed the leftover residue of a peeled sticker.

When I took my sub to Mark (spkrman) to pop it in his TCAB box he said thats where the serial number is placed. He also noticed it felt used cause its not as stiff pushing in the cone.

The sub is functional and I'm happy I got a good deal on it (125 shipped) so I guess I could care less.

I just wanted to know if anyone else encountered the same problem or to let ppl know that they may be receiving a used or refurbed product from them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

The serial number is peeled off because ikesound isn't a authorized internet dealer. Crutchfield is the only authorized alpine internet dealer.

It could be B stock or whatever like most ebay **** is, you wanted the low price. You get what you pay for. If you want a brand new one with serial and everything goto an authorized dealer.

The serial number is peeled off because ikesound isn't a authorized internet dealer. Crutchfield is the only authorized alpine internet dealer.
It could be B stock or whatever like most ebay **** is, you wanted the low price. You get what you pay for. If you want a brand new one with serial and everything goto an authorized dealer.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

ikesound ***** much ass period. I purchased 2 pionner 3004 form them and got 1 2004spl woofer and then got an email that said the other was on back order. Then I ordered there mb quart discus componets and said would be there in 4 shipping days. Well has been almost a month and have called them like 50 times and all I get is leave a messege. Yeah there customer service rocks! Only thing I got on time was my lanzar cap and x-over on time. Figures the cheaper stuff I get on time.

Thats wierd.....I bought 2 JBL Power series amps and everything was perfect. I received 2 brand new amps, in packaging, with serials and documents; but they did lack customer service. What you should have tried is buying from them through ebay and payed with paypal. Then they have to adhere to ebay's rules and regs, face bad feedback, etc.

I've been seeing lots of complaints about them in the past few weeks which really *****. I was considering ordering from them. But I have bad luck buying from unauthorized dealers... I may have to pay full price at authorized places now.

I've been seeing lots of complaints about them in the past few weeks which really *****. I was considering ordering from them. But I have bad luck buying from unauthorized dealers... I may have to pay full price at authorized places now.
Depending on what your looking for I may be able to help ya out, since your local (somewhat)..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JLee1469

10+ year member
JLee1469
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from