Ignorance is bliss

yeah... look at the other thread on box advice... 3 dual 2's= .67?.. it took me a minute to catch that... I must be gettin' old!
Good catch on the model # tho...didn't even see that. CX is typically Kicker. He's spreading misinfo again....when the **** is that guy gonna learn to quit?!?!

IDK... he IS the expert!.. lol!
And yet he tells me that he gets 20 PM's a day from other members telling him how they hate me. And yet we find more mistakes here from him than the turds in white house. Go figure.

Good catch on the model # tho...didn't even see that. CX is typically Kicker. He's spreading misinfo again....when the **** is that guy gonna learn to quit?!?!
I think he deduced it was a Kicker then failed to mention that fact... at least he got the spec in the neighborhood at 4 ohm... lol

And yet he tells me that he gets 20 PM's a day from other members telling him how they hate me. And yet we find more mistakes here from him than the turds in white house. Go figure.
I don't wanna get started on PM's by gramps... he attacked me once by PM out of the blue cause... and I quote... "I don't know how to talk to people"... and "since I am obviously a new member I should just shut up"... all over him trying to recommend a prefab box to another member... the Pa saga still keeps a rollin'... lol!

I don't wanna get started on PM's by gramps... he attacked me once by PM out of the blue cause... and I quote... "I don't know how to talk to people"... and "since I am obviously a new member I should just shut up"... all over him trying to recommend a prefab box to another member... the Pa saga still keeps a rollin'... lol!
Yup...weather I believe him or not, I think not. I think he's bluffing. Could careless either way.

I went back and squared off the misinformation in the "how does this design look" thread.

Oops dont I feel stupid....I HAD a Fosgate and changed it a few months ago, so lets the flames continue...(I deserve it)

Yes it is a kicker cx600.1.

RMS Power Output:
4-Ohms: 300 Watts x 1

2-Ohms: 600 Watts x 1

Where the hell is Gramps getting 325?????????
saw p600.1bd.. so now u h*mos gonna b^tich over 25 watts? ya'll need to go to a play ground and bully 8 yr olds.. u r getting really sad..

because this is all u do.. insult people it's like u are that insult dog triumph or something, but u ain't funny just an ahole.. sad..

because this is all u do.. insult people it's like u are that insult dog triumph or something, but u ain't funny just an ahole.. sad..
NLOIjWL.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Silvacon

Silvacon
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
honkyg