If the prices where the same?

Participant count
  • Participant list
DD M4A with 2 9512sor

DC5K with 2 of the new XL 12s

I believe the M4 makes a bit more power at low voltage. I doupt there will be much differnce to the ears. This is a below the window line daily driver. Tuned at 32hz.

Discuss
The DD will walk all over that dc setup.

The sound they reproduce will be subject to the application and design. They both will perform well given they are used correctly for what "you" want to hear.

I guess I'm going to leave it up to price. I got DDs, still waiting on DC. Its going to be running off a EA 200 amp for now with 3 XS3400s. Soon as all my old gear is sold I'll try that new DC 300 amp. 4 runs of Knu flex 1/0 going to the back. the box will be the one I have now until I can pull the back seats out and open up some port area. I pulled a 144 at the head rest at 38hz with the level 4s and ZX2500. I would be happy with a 147 with the box i have now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.