If anyone likes rap and wants new music....

red light remix - Cashis ft. Mistah FAB, Hot Rod, Dirty Blacc
Move, Shake, Drop (Remix) - DJ LAZ Ft. Casely, Pitbull & Flo-Rida

you should like this one ^^ if you like that other beat

drink n dro - kaliko ft. hurrican chris (fiiirrreee song...oh and it slams)

like dis here - rocko (also slams)

beam me up - Tay DizmbFt. T Pain & Rick Ross

red carpet - al grean

get like me - billy blue ft. brisco

take it to da floor - Dj Killa Naz ft.Young Jeezy & Bone Crusher

Big Dreams (BWS Remix) - The Game Ft. Jucie & Ya Boy

Streets Wont Let Me Die - Gutta ft. Trey Songz & Hunt

rollin rollin - rich boy (love this sonnggg)

stop hatin - fats ft. hawk

sorry some are shitty just did a realllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy quick skim through would take way too long to go through all these **** songs

hope this helps
thanks man. are these all on your blog? i got that beam me up and streets wont let me die. both are pretty hot songs. im gona check the rest out. thanks again man.

Lol so is lil wayne sick or what?

You know that song right? Pussy, Money, Weed
lil wayne is on fire sometimes and other times im like wtf that doesnt even make sense...you notice that too?

and yea i heard that

thanks man. are these all on your blog? i got that beam me up and streets wont let me die. both are pretty hot songs. im gona check the rest out. thanks again man.
yea theyre all on my blog maybe not on there still cause of complaints PM me the songs you need or if you have AIM: iceburg slim8788 thats me

Yo you should make a like big download of like 20 songs of the top rated songs for the week or month or something.. that would be tight also!
yea ill think about doin that...thanks

everyone has heard ***** money weed.. hey yo you should make a big download instead of singles.. b.c it takes FOREVER to download songs.. Or put just the top rated songs in a big dl!
yea i kno u posted that a few posts ago...

but yea then you wouldnt get to choose what you liked and what you didnt thats why you can listen to em then choose to DL if you like it...minus earlier posts in mediafire (sry i was lazy)

btw that c3 lilwayne snippets is tight.. where the rest of the lil wayne songs at? how many songs do you have on the site so far? I wuld like almost any wayne song so.
they are on my site jus press Ctrl + F at the same time then type in lil wayne and search all my older posts too to find em

oh and i lost track of how many

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.