IDMAX v3

Participant count
  • Participant list

sixers229
10+ year member

Delaware
I've read a little on the forums about the ID Max's and apparently they have amazing SQ, but do they get loud as well, on sounddomain it says they have killer sq with awesome SPL levels...also what amp would you recommend for this sub? Would it still hit hard if it were only getting say 500/600 watts?

Is this sub comparable to Magnum D2, JL w7, RE XXX? I was looking into 12 inch.

of these 4 subs you listed I say it wolud be at the bottom. But first would be between the RE XXX and JL W7 to a point where the XXX is louder but the W7 has more SQ, not saying that the XXX has no SQ but it is lagging behind a bit. As for the Mag D2 and the ID Max its much closer to where I'd say that the D2's have more SPL but SQ wise the are pretty much equal. So hope that helps!

Yea, that helps alot, I think im leaning towards a Magnum D2, due to price, but they seem to be all sold out for a while.....XXX and w7 are more expensive. Any other comparable subs worth looking in to?? eD a? How do the Crystal CMP x2 compare?

This is comming from someone who has owned most of those subs... Stick with the D2. Save your cash while your waiting for the new batch and buy two or three of them. Trust me, you will be much more happy.

of these 4 subs you listed I say it wolud be at the bottom. But first would be between the RE XXX and JL W7 to a point where the XXX is louder but the W7 has more SQ, not saying that the XXX has no SQ but it is lagging behind a bit. As for the Mag D2 and the ID Max its much closer to where I'd say that the D2's have more SPL but SQ wise the are pretty much equal. So hope that helps!
have u even personally dealt with ANY of these subs? jw...

anyways, like primetime sed...save ur money and wait if u can. The magnum d2's are worth it! BUT, i've heard nothing but raves about the cmpx2...so that would be a worthy alternative imo. Also, i would say tho...that id maz is a good sub...but would have the least potential out of those listed. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.