IDmax power Q

Where is the cheapest place to get IDmaxes? Because sounddomain was out of stock..
looking for a pair of 12's.
Sounddomain is the only authorized internet dealer.

Though IDMax are on ebay constantly. And http://www.carmedia1.com has them listed on their website. But neither of those sources are authorized, and will not allow you to retain the manufacturer warranty.

Not to mention carmedia's 800 number is unoperational..

I spoke with ID and apparently its on national back order until a few weeks..

After having the 12w7...10W7...13W7....Brahma Mk1 15"...xxx 12"...xxx 15"...I think its finally time to go to a pair of Id Max 12's...

But **** do I love XBL^2..so hard for me to purchase mainstream subs =( ..I just have to try them inverted in my Z!

Any insight guys? two 12" ID max'es raw output and SQL off of a elemental nine.1? This of course in my 350z in a solid, solid false floor setup.

ravi

Well I wouldn't call it "raw output." They get really loud and sound good doing it...however they have a tendency to break. So they really arent best suited for raw output applications.

I had 3 of them ported on 3600Wrms in a truck...They were loud and sounded good for a long time, and never completely stopped playing, but a couple of them started to rub pretty bad.

That was a poor choice of words on my part..its going to be an SQL setup really, with a focus on the SQ part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.