idmax, brahma, re xxx

Participant count
  • Participant list

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
Whassap bros??

My cousin has his whole system setup completed...except for the sub, and he has it narrowed down to these 3 subs:

brahma

idmax

re xxx

he wants loud, but wants a bit more sq.....

i suggested the idmax....

this is goin into a small ass Astra hatchback.

would you also pick the idmax over the brahma and re xxx for a bit more sound quality rather than spl?

thx

p e a c e

Those are all 3 really good subs. . . between the Brahma and the ID Max, you have a 50/50 shot. . . toss a quarter and call heads or tales //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The sub of choice would be dependant on where the crossover point is. The IDMAX offers a more musical midbass range, while the XXX and the Brahma have a better low end. The SQ difference between the Brahma and the XXX is quite small, from what I've heard. I don't think you could make a poor choice with these three subwoofers.

yep mark hit the nail on the head. the XXX and Brahma are very close while the ID offers better midrange bass. so basically if your system is lacking a little bit of midrange then go with an IDMAX now if you have great midbass take a XXX that's what i'd recommend.

adam

Which ID MAX??? A V.2 or V.3??? I'm pretty sure those were the models. So, do the Brahmas really, hold their own with the ID Max?? I was real impressed with the ID's SQ and consistency. If it was really neck and neck, id say go ID cause' of the cool name, and the understated styling. + ID makes HLCD's. they gotta know whats up.

This thread is OVER A YEAR OLD, buddy...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif

This thread is OVER A YEAR OLD, buddy...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif
JOE!!!????

JOE!!!????

WOW.... THAT WAS CERTAINLY, A VERY NICE TURKEY.

BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVNT HAD IN A LONG TIME???

big leaugue chew.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.