ideal concepts removable budget wall

that was just first layer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

wall9.jpg

wall10.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

double layer 3/4 mdf and 2x2 braces.. Will gain when I get a good sub to replace the bad one. Also need more batts. All I have is stock alt and batt with batcap 800

its not going anywhere lol. if u try to lean it hits the roof. And to big to lay down snd still use seats. Also I am in the prosses of making the side trims to seal it off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.