Idea for a new subsection

ultimate157
5,000+ posts

Engineering Student
I was searching for ideas on what I could do with my Wrangler install (Subs, speakers, enclosures, etc.) I was lost on which area to search in, so I was running searches through multiple subsections.

My idea is to have a section dedicated for showcasing installs.

Each post should contain stuff like make, model, year, and details on the install, as well as many detailed pictures. This will give people a large resource if they are stuck and need to see different installs to get ideas.

Anyone else think this would be cool?

I think it's about time we had an install gallery. Then you wouldn't have to search all over general discussion and the enclosure design/build forums to look at installs.

honestly i think it is a pretty cool idea. There would have to be several criteria though to make it easily useable in the searches.

Thread Titles would have to be the vehicle year, make, model e.g. my thread title would read "1990 Buick LeSabre"

Also, pictures should be included in posts, and people could list any problems they ran into in the build, etc.

I think this would be a good way to discuss various vehicles and learn from what other people have done.

I was searching for ideas on what I could do with my Wrangler install (Subs, speakers, enclosures, etc.) I was lost on which area to search in, so I was running searches through multiple subsections.
My idea is to have a section dedicated for showcasing installs.

Each post should contain stuff like make, model, year, and details on the install, as well as many detailed pictures. This will give people a large resource if they are stuck and need to see different installs to get ideas.

Anyone else think this would be cool?
Great idea, looking forward to you implementing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.