iamamp3pimp, does he need motivation?

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
I ordered 5 Deka 9a31 batts from him. I sent the money on the 16th of November. I then sent him the shipping labels where he confirmed he received them Nov. 27th. He replied that he would send them out on monday. I havent heard from him since the 28th when i gave him my address to ship to. I have PMed him on here, CACO, and emailed him. He signed on today and i still havent gotten a reply. I hate doing this but im really getting sick of waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Hes been a great guy and been responding up until recently. Maybe this will motivate him a little bit:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Motivation indeed.

I sent you my number before the money exchanged, didnt i?

anyhow, im not too sure why anyone would mention that i might have a new username, as that is as much of an assumption as ive ever heard.

When i get back to my house ill send you a pic of the batts sitting in the closet, so your mind can be eased just a little.

I am sorry for the delay, and the drop in communication, and i know that it only takes a few minutes to get @ someone and let em know whats what, and thats my bad, i just havent had much time to do anything lately, work has been extremely demanding, as well as everything else. Everything is ready to go, they just need to be boxed up and sent out, and getting home as late as i have been from work, isnt leaving me time to do much of anything.

so if you'll bear with me for just a bit longer, you'll have your batteries (at an extremely low price i might add) with my apologies.

I appriciate your patience in the meantime.

-Robin

Can someone link this to the thread on CACO as well

Thanks

everyone acts like if they were getting responses they would be calm, then when it comes down to it, theyre doing the same. glad its worked out.

guess I'm doing things wrong by getting stuff out to someone ASAP.

maybe I should delay for weeks at a time as well.... sweet !!!!

guess I'm doing things wrong by getting stuff out to someone ASAP.maybe I should delay for weeks at a time as well.... sweet !!!!
your a great guy george that should bye you altleast a extra month when shipping it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

robin is a stand up guy...this thread needs to be deleted..and op needs to use resources given to him...LIKE A PHONE
I dont believe i ever received a #. But i have his # now and were talking... Thread can be deleted, thanks!

guess I'm doing things wrong by getting stuff out to someone ASAP.maybe I should delay for weeks at a time as well.... sweet !!!!
Well he hasnt delayed for weeks at all. HE just got the labels on the 27th from me so its been roughly a week. Hes been a great guy to deal with we just lost communication. I hope no one gets the idea that hes a scammer because thats the last thing im implying by this thread. I just needed to get in contact with him.

man my brother will neva stiff anyone, youll get what you have been promised im sure of it
I dont believe he would either. I just got worried when we hadn't spoken for about a week. This thread can be deleted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SPLluminator

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPLluminator
GR, Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies