IA Lethal Injection vs Sundown SA (10")

Yea, no reason to brah...
Im sure it wont be any better than the LI

next?
*laughs* No reason for the attitude.

I'm not making any claims that it is better or worse -- but you simply haven't used the SA driver at all. I think the two would compare well side by side.

*laughs* No reason for the attitude.
I'm not making any claims that it is better or worse -- but you simply haven't used the SA driver at all. I think the two would compare well side by side.
Dont be mad hunny- orangecounty is a failbuilder anyway

I know jake will give me better pricing than i could get through IA anyways, so since IMO they seem pretty similar (havent heard either) i may go with the sundown's. just wanted some input from people.

i have heard IA subs, and sundown subs, and i like both, so either way i will be getting a good product.

and Rio, you deffinently have an attitude, please keep it out of here..thanks
No thank you hunny

I know you'll failbuild another one anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ok then you've voice your opinion so your work here is done.
NEXT?
Yep

How much for a pair of your sisters used panties?

Prefferably a pair with some brown in em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.