I want YOUR opinion

truckcap22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
Im trying to decide if I should start over all again and get 2 quality 15"s or a really nice 18" in the back of my ext. cab ranger with a nice amp to boot with either

question is what would be the difference between the two and how would it compare to my Kicker 500.2 amp with two 12" kicker cvr's dual amp and 1 12" JL w3 (3 12"s) their in a sealed box

what do you think would be the loudest ? if i change i def want to go ported

ya if you get a new amp and 2 15 or a single 18 it should be allot better.this is assuming that you have the space to run these size in the correct box. also do not mix different brand or size subs together.

The two kickers are on the kicker amp, i have the jl on the dual amp, i have the hole ext. cab of a ranger for a box, jump seats can come out as well. how much louder will the 2 15's or single 18 be than the 3 12s?

The two kickers are on the kicker amp, i have the jl on the dual amp, i have the hole ext. cab of a ranger for a box, jump seats can come out as well. how much louder will the 2 15's or single 18 be than the 3 12s?
It all depends on what brand and model 15's or 18 that you're considering.

I really depends on if your going for SQ or SPL. And really its going to come down to money you want to spend. You can get 2 low end 15's for that kinda money, or one 15 that will give you better SQ and give you the nice low bass tones (my fav.). But what ever you get, your going to need the amp with the right power to push it. How much are you looking to spend total for the amp and sub/s combo?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.