i want your old or blown system!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bry_mo
10+ year member

u.s.
hey everyone.....i'm looking for some old or blown car audio equipment to mess around with...if you've got some that you are going to through away or give away, let me know....i want them sent to me....i want anything....speakers, subs, amps, etc......just anything car audio that you might be thinking of trashing. thanx.

Would some severely fire damaged amps, woofers, components, crossovers, DSP's help you out?

I lost my whole car and system to a large fire last july- not much salvageable- even for what you are looking for.

Really you are on to the right idea though- tearing broken components apart is a great way to learn.

I would look into the car audio section at e-bay. Quite frequenly they have sellers trying to get rid of damaged merchandise at ultra low prices- a lot of times- they are quality brands that have been damaged or even showroom models that have just had everyone messing with them. You are sure to find something of interest there.

http://www.ebay.com

take it easy,

-zane

sorry bout the fire....that had to ****....well i don't think chared stuff would do me much good....thanx though...

i bet the amps are still good, just replace any wires in the amp, , hard to say, but i bet the amps habve a good chance of survival given proper car depending on how intense the fire was =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.