I want to downsize my 15CVX in my corolla

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok, I got the 2-SA8's in 1.3 cube box tuned to 34Hz after sub and port displacement.

The bass hits pretty good but not as hard as the 15. However, the sound quality is way better.

Now the question is, to get it louder, any recs on amp to get more power than my ZX1000 while not hurting my wallet? they are wired to total 2ohms. It seems like they want more.

Those 8's will take around 750 a piece no problem. With that being said, either upgrade to an amp that will do the power @ 2 ohms (1500w) or pick up an amp that is rated at 1 ohm or .5 ohm @ 1500w. The amp that does power at 2 ohms will be more efficient but cost more than an amp that does the same power at 1 or .5, but running an amp at 1/.5ohm will be harder on your electrical, so it's up to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.