I Think i got scammed.

My best guess is that they MIGHT offer to search based on the address it was shipped from or to, and try to find a number from there.
All I am saying is more effort could and SHOULD be put into this on his part, AND joeldirt's part.

What shipping company does that?

All they can do is reference things by the tracking number.......find me a shipping company that will look into things for you like that, and I will never ship with anyone else again.

My best guess is that they MIGHT offer to search based on the address it was shipped from or to, and try to find a number from there.
All I am saying is more effort could and SHOULD be put into this on his part, AND joeldirt's part.
that would be the sellers job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

What shipping company does that?All they can do is reference things by the tracking number.......find me a shipping company that will look into things for you like that, and I will never ship with anyone else again.
I said that was my best guess, and that a company MIGHT do that. Clearly. Now whether they would or even could is beyond me. All I said was that if he wants he can pursue this further, and I would if I were him. If you get on a reps butt about it eventually you will get to talk to a head honcho. That person will do what they can. I'm in a similar situation, FEDEX decided to lose my components. So don't think I'm just inexperienced in the situation.

You're taking this way too passionately right now.

that would be the sellers job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I said his and joeldirts part. Joel would be the seller.

Plus, the seller does not seem to be the worried party in this case.

I somehow came acrossed this thread after seeing it for the first time, and feel I need to step in as I had never been a part of this discussion, though it is old. Don't want any mis-interpreted statements floating around on here where I have actually quite a decent reputation... I don't Screw ppl over, and am sure I didnt do that to you... Could you please reply to this to send to the public that you didnt in fact get screwed....Also, I apologize if I had taken a bit long to get you your piece. Wasn't intentional....

So... having that been said.. Those who know, the hand blown glass ports are still in development, but looking good at this point... Will put them into production soon. Starting a box for a 2004 Dodge Dakota Club cab for one 12 glassed. Got a camera now so will post pics when I start. Late.

Dirt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TheSpeakerMan

10+ year member
Knockin Pics Of da Wall
TheSpeakerMan
Conway, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date