I replaced my Kicker L7 Kicker 12'' for this...did I make the right choice?

Like everyone has said, the w6 is not a high output sub. If you want loud, get a different sub. A 10 can do what you want if you get the right 10 in the right box.
raising your gain, raising your Subsonic, messing with any setting on your amp, isnt going to help.
This! end of thread...

this never required 6 pages of debating to figure out. change your sub, change your box, throw a shitload of clean power at it and rattle your brains out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

JUST BRAINSTORMING HERE: Yeah, you might also want to compare the backs of both. (You just said "android radio", is this an amazon special...
Super easy and Cheap..Ill bet your father or Gramps can solder it pretty easily?? You Tube is your friend too. As well as H.freight /Lowes/or...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
I am going to have to pull it out of the dash and have a look again to see if the wires are correct. I sent over this with a pro shop many times...
Before you remove the amp, swap the front RCAs with the rear ones on the amp and repeat the test. Many guys here use the Pioneer amps and love...

About this thread

mrpep

CarAudio.com Elite
mrpep
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from