I really need help trying to figure out a box for a Fi btl 18"

Participant count
  • Participant list

rookanga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
flint, MI
I have read a lot of post about people making boxes for this sub and I know that I got enough space for one (trail blazer). But the problem is I don't know how big of a box I need to make and what hz to tune it to. So if someone has this sub (which I know a lot of people do) could you help me out on making a sketch or a design or something that could help me out on building a box. Or is there someone that I could talk to that deals with makes boxes or makes the best boxes for this sub?

I will use it for daily driving, but of course I would like it to hit the hardest it can. I plan on later getting a sundown saz3000d but for Right now I have a us amp merlin md2d 1500 watts. And I really don't know what you are talking about when you said preferences, are you talking music wise?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.