I r lost, need Processor help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stupid8000
10+ year member

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!
Ohio
well im staring my build on my new Mazda 3. This is my first new car and Im going to try and do my first active build. I'm on a budget, but I'm willing to spend it were its needed. Im wanted to keep the OEM head unit kinda. I'm going to be getting a Head unit made for the car with built in navi, bluetooth, dvd etc. So Im assuming its quality will be just as good as stock. So I'm just going to make it easy and say I have a stock Head unit. So fist thing is I need a LOC. Ive never used one of these before and looked all over this and a few other forums. Im looking at stuff like the Cleansweep, the MTX Re-Q5, Rockford's 3SIXTY, AudioControl LC6i etc. I have no idea what Im looking for though. Im used to getting a HU, putting RCAs to amp and amp to speaker. Never had processor or a nice crossover before and have no idea were to start. All I have are the amps and I know what brand fronts Im getting. I have diamond audio d1300.4 and the d1400.1. Im looking at a few different CDT comps for the front and an ED SQ10 s2 sub in the rear deck IB maybe two s4's or one or two IDQ10v3.

If you guys could let me know if I'm even heading in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

ADDED: heres a link to one of the headunits I will be getting.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=127380.90

bump2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.