I need some help here...

Participant count
  • Participant list
you don't need to bridge a mono amp.

you're gonna want to wire up the subs like this -

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

And the amp will do 1000x1 @ 2ohms which can also be looked at as 500x2 @ 2ohms.

you don't need to bridge a mono amp.
you're gonna want to wire up the subs like this -

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

And the amp will do 1000x1 @ 2ohms which can also be looked at as 500x2 @ 2ohms.
the whole thing that messes me up is how do i go thru the terminals in the box? do i not use one since only 2 wires go to the amp from the box?

you can use 1 terminal cup, and then just wire up the rest inside the box since it will never change. you know what I mean?

that scared me there for a second, i was concerned how i was going to use 2 instead of 1 then u throw 4 out there and i dont even have 4 haha

I have both positive wires in one terminal on my amp. Same with negatives. So you can use both terminal cups on your box.

either way will work, Just whatever is easiest for you I would think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.