Anyone know where to buy one of these quick connectors online?

mcsoul
10+ year member

such is life
dfw
This place that sells them is out of the UK, and way pricey; I'd hate to see what

they would want shipped.

It's a nice looking piece though.

VIBE-FASTPLUG.jpg

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/1829.html

I've seen similar connectors, but not quite as nice as these. Darvex, partsexpress and marine electronic stores sell a DC quick disconnet, but as thegreatestpenn said above, they are not rated as high, won't accept 8 gauge like these and do not include the 3rd center position for the remote lead.

I found some refrences to fiat dealers and lots of eastern block companies, so maybe they have something to do with fiat cars or some eastern block car maker. Let us know if you find it.

Anderson Powerpoles would work for power/ground; they come in sizes from 25A to 200A. They won't hold three separate conductors, though.

Maybe you could put the smaller conductor in one of those European-style insulated barrier strips?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.