i need some bass music

well, i dont know about download, but you can buy the bass mechanics cd. At the end of the cd, they have all the test tones you will ever need and some sweet bass songs too. My current favorite rap cd's are DMX - Great Depression and Juvenile - Project ________ (sorry, forgot the second word, i think it is either english or grammar). On the DMX cd, the very beggining of track 4 is one of the loudest thing i have ever heard. Make sure you have the volume turned up at the very beggining of the song though, cause that is where the bass is. I dont remember the specific name of the song, but it is track 4 on the great depression cd. I think it might be something like Trina Mo. Anyways, hope this helps. You keep on asking about downloading songs, do you have anything against buying cds.

Originally posted by crzybob77 and Juvenile - Project ________ (sorry, forgot the second word, i think it is either english or grammar).
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Its English!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

After reading some posts I came across the program called WinMX...It's great. Concise and not near as comercial as all the other P2P programs out there right now. It has higher bit rate files which you can't find other places, and I've seen those test tones you've been looking for in there as well. I'd recommend downloading it, and giving it a try!

Hope it helps.

yea WinMx is good because you get 320 bitrate (CD quality) from it instead of just 128

some songs to try

Dead Prez - Hip Hop

THX - Subwoofer excursion test

Boston Acoustics - Woofer Cooker

Sublime - Waiting for my Rookah

On WinMx look up

DJ Magic Mike

Bass 305

Dj Laz

Also try looking up IASCA and USAC for tone tests and songs from the actual comp. cd's

why do you wory about buyin cd's wen u can download em and burn em 2 a cd easy to do but yes i still buy cd's cept i cant find cd's wit the rite bass trax on em bassmekanik.com has some bass downloads but they don't have enough trax 4 me

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing cd is recorded at 96 kbps. anything higher must come from a dvd or the studio. it is pointless to download higher than 96
omg this could start another huuuuuge discussion..

we had this a little while ago and i think Zane was the guy who shoved it back into the face of the guy who brought it up...

96 is not even clos eto the compression from a CD, 96 kbs is relatively highly compressed and following locic and science, is worse quality

Have you tried bearshare? If not you should try that (bearshare.com) I've yet to think of a song that I couldn't find on there! And you can get the thx test tones (1,2 and 3) because I just did it last night.

Yeah, when talking bitrates, mp3 and CD are two completely different things.

If converted with the right software, 192 kbps mp3's are CD quality (well, not really, but you will never ever hear a difference). You are lucky to notice a difference at 160. Though, with crappy converters, 320 is still 'perfect' quality.

I have a bass cd called Tv's greates bass hits..It Hits hard and it will test every level at which your subs can put out...Yea it has some stupid sounding songs..lol..But then again some are pretty neat and the bass is neat..It has for instance the Ex-files soundtrack and the Tales from the crypt with some bass..lol..I then also have to agree with Rangerman..Nelly(country Grammer) has some **** good bass in it! Juvenile and Big tymers!

Originally posted by Registered After reading some posts I came across the program called WinMX...It's great. Concise and not near as comercial as all the other P2P programs out there right now.
last year i had winmx.. and it was good till everyone came to it..

i think it ***** now.. right now i use kazaa and that 10% betta..

winmx needs alot of work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.