i need some bass music

Besides hard hitting songs, there ARE great sq songs for your subs.. a lot of sublime sounds great and doesn't shake your car apart. Try outkast (stankonia) - that bahgdad song. Good spl, but better sq. (on my perfects at least)

Depends on what type of Bass your looking to get? Low long drawn out? Deep hard punching? Fast rythms? Too many different choices to list here, but I have always enjoyed for just a low deep rumbling that makes every head turn imaginabel for about 5blocks check out DJ Magic Mike.

go to bassmekanik.com and download from there. any of the songs form the downloads page is fckin tight as hell with some heart stopping bass lines. i guarentee you will not be disappointed if you download from there. you will definately give your subs a workout.

My system test cd includes:

Woofer Cookers

Sublime - April 26, 1992

Sublime - Garden Grove

Sublime - Carress Me Down

Bach - Organ Fugue in D Minor

Mystikal - Edge of the Blade

Mystikal & Busta Rhymes - Gettin' Rowdy

Eminem & Kid Rock - F**k Off

THX - Bass Sweep 20-120hz

Individual Test Tones 20hz-120hz

Tweeter Toasters

Scottish National Bagpipe Corps - Scotland The Brave

Scottish National Bagpipe Corps - Scotland's Rose

SQ Check

Phillidelphia Philharmonic - Beethoven's 5th Symphony

Phillidelphia Philharmonic - La Primivera

The Doors - Light My Fire

go down to your local cd store and ask if they have a bass section..........my store does....they have some pretty good cd's..................i bought 2.............one has a warning on it saying "do not play for extended amount of time r else damage to speakers may occur" check that out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.