I need some amp advice from the pro's .

RARECRX
10+ year member

The scenario: Some thief decided he liked my Memphis pr 1.500 better than I . I loved this amp to death . It was running 2 sundown SA-8 d-4 in a custom built T-line. It was loud. I am not really a car audio buff (almost 40) and was stuck in the late 80's early 90's until recently . The memphis replaced a blown old soundstream lil wonder and the SA-8 replaced crossfire CF2 8"s . The rest of my system is old school soundstream in a CRX (exact components and soundstream crossovers).

OK here is my question. Sound has come a long way since I was remotely interested in it, I know you guys will bust my chops for this. has anyone clamped a GENERIC amp and was surprised at the outcome that it almost did or did rated? If so what amp would that be?

I have very little cash (college, family, house, etc..) and want my bass back . I see ALL of these $50-$100 or less amps on e-bay that will meet my wattage demands , but what is the best generic amp for under $100 from 500-1000 watts; respectively , that has been known to do rated power ?

I know this is a dumb question and people will be angry and tell me to buy a name brand. But I just cant afford it. Unless someone has one $100 or well under that can push my subs (please mail me).

Thanks guys .

Increase your budget to $140 and I got a Boston gt28 or avionixx axt1200.2 Pick up local from sacramento. Amps will give u close to 1400@4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.