I need Pictures

Participant count
  • Participant list

RFFreak4Life
10+ year member

I need your guys pictures to put in a Mobile Audio Scrapbook. Just something i got the urge to do, so help me out. I want pics of body Mods, systems, Engines. Everything you have pictures of. In return I will send you a copy of the scrap book. As soon as I get around 100 Pictures.

Brian

You must be a freak... Since you want to talk trash on other posts I've created, here's some output for you... Check your grammar... "I need your guys pictures"??? I want pics of body Mods, systems, Engines." How can you capitalize ever other word? Think twice before you ever mess around with the wrong person!

Hey hey hey, who cares about his grammar?? Besides, what he is doing is a good idea. Besides, what kind of crap did he post on one of your posts?

ya, i remember that post. he was being a prick, that rffreak guy. im not slammin anyone, so lets all not fight and dont bring up old problems

Originally posted by b1utigg3r2 ss3079, check out this post that I had up awhile ago...

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5300

I will have no respect for RFFreak4Life, he's a total jack@$$! If you're reading this, what goes around comes around...
I see your point now, I'm on your side;) He is a jack ass but lets just forget about it alright because its just going to spark another fight..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well we are have our days, Im sorry for anything I've said to offend people. So please accept my apologies, becuase like i said we all have bad days, that was one of them sorry you felt the wrath. So how about some pictures. Thanks See ya.

It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight, so be men (or women) and let it go.

Lata

Brian

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.