I need help !!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

crash_n_burn69
10+ year member

hey , I have 2 audiobahn AW-1200's and a pioneer 600w amp.......how would I need to hook this up and what kind of box would I need for the 12's to put them in a 1984 BroncoII(Eddie Bauer Edition).........I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with everything..LOL....I am very new to this and I want them to BUMP....but I am not sure if the Pioneer 600w alone can push the 2 12's......if not I can get another pioneer600...........My head unit is a JVC(KD-S640)40wX4......

I need to know if I need another amp and what kind of box would be best to fit in a BroncoII, also!............

Thx CnB

Let's see here you got a bronco II so you have some room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif How much of that room do you want to use? I my myself this is just my opinion am not that fond of audiobahn products. BUT I have installed them before. And have managed to get them to bump half way decent. In my experience the best enclosure for them is ported. Let me know how much room you want to use, and hive me some dimensions. And I'll give you some box specs.

As for the amp I would say try it with the amp you got. If your not happy get the other one also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.