Tube Sub Help Needed !!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrivera666

Tampa
I have a koss cd receiver with a sub out, 1) is this used to power the sub, or to provide audio? 2) i have a collins usa amp't tube sub, it has high end inputs, left plus and right plus, is there a way to intergrate this with the sub out if the sub out provides audio? 3) the RED 12vac power line, can that be switched or does it have to go direct to the battery? thanks

first of all most of the tube subs I have ever seen (and I am most familiar with bazooka and kicker, our shop carried both) have an rca input as well as a high level input. you should be able to run an rca from your sub out on the deck to the tube rca in. but, the rca out (sub) on your deck does not provide power. If the tube doesn't have low level (rca) you will have to use the high level inputs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.