i need help.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
hi guys,

i want a sq HDC3.112 Copper Coil Subwoofer 2ohm per coil but trying to find one is like pulling teeth.

is there another sub that same q. and price as that one. that will fit in same size box ?

somebody on this forum is building me a box for that sub because i was told i would get one in about 2 weeks. well thats not true i was told today it will take 2 months to get one. so im not waiting 2 months.

so i have $ 249 max to buy a sub just like the one i want.

now ? is , is there one ????? ( must take 1800rms into 1 ohm ) that my amp.

if so please let me now what i can get as im not up on these subs.

thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you think of this ??

SoundQubed HDS312

is it better then the xfi ?

i called sq and he told me this sub will work in a box made for the other sq sub.

so if i can use my amp with this i may just get this one.

but what do you guys think?

will i be happy with it.

really, so you would get the xfl , i was expecting you to say sq .

wow i do need to figure this out. somebody is building be a box and i already have my amp. ok thanks very much for your help.

and ya i really screwed up, i was thinking i would get that other sq sub so i had somebody build me a box for it. now i cant get that sub.

im really sick to my stomach.

I was gonna buy the same sub, but ended up with a db drive wdx 12 5k d4...

I got hooked up at 300$ brand new in the box.

Only issue is needs atleast 2000 watts to really hit

really, so you would get the xfl , i was expecting you to say sq . wow i do need to figure this out. somebody is building be a box and i already have my amp. ok thanks very much for your help.

and ya i really screwed up, i was thinking i would get that other sq sub so i had somebody build me a box for it. now i cant get that sub.

im really sick to my stomach.
Any idea of the box size and tuning ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.