i need help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

thumpnbump

i have my 2-10" aria's hooked up to this amp i don't even remember what it is called but any way i've got everthing hooked up right i think but when i put it on 6 or 12 db it keeps going from the green light to the red peak light and it sounds like it is almost breathing. The subs are going in and out big time like they are thumping but they aren't. SO WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I DO!!!! Yes i'm still kinda new at this system thing. PLZ help me. thanks

I need some more info about the amp. But just a guess it sounds like when you increase the bass boost you are severly distorting the subs. Do you have a problem when the bass boost is turned down? What about when you crank the volume. Let me know.

umm...i don't think the subs are gettin distorted i had someone to tell me it could possibly be my ground. so i regrounded it like 7 times and still it does the same thing even when the stereo is turned down as well as the amp. i got this amp off this dude from work and i think it is a piece of crap. so i'm gettin what i traded him back and i'm gonna just go buy a cheap jensen for now and then try it and then i'm gonna buy 2-10" kicker comps and a phoenix gold amp for $400.00 do u think that is a good deal.oh and thanks for replying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.