i need help[ with my clarion amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

who_run_it

Hey wusup i have a clarion radio the 6.5" screen and some ppl say that i need a brain or cenet to connect amps to it is that true or can i just connect the remote and rca cables to the back?????????????can someone help me please or send me to someone that can

THANX WHO RUN IT

you should just be able to run the basic wiring harness and rcas from the back of the HU

the "brain" your talking about is most likely the A/V component which lets you use the lcd screen to play cd's, watch dvd's and use videogame systems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

who_run_it

who_run_it
Homestead fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kingpin_jeffie