I need help running active

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
trying to run active with a alpine 4 channel amp and a pioneer head unit in a scion frs with a stock amplifier.
I'm in the back with the stock amp and trying to splice into the wires since I'll have the alpine amp back there thought to just splice into the stock amp. Was wondering if it matters which channel driver woofer/passenger woofer and driver tweeter/passenger tweeter on which channel. Like do I use channel 1 and 2 for driver and passenger and then channel 3 and 4 for the tweeters? So when I turn up the gains it will turn up the mids or tweeters because usually the gains are grouped channel 1 and 2 and then 3 and 4.
Unless hooking up the driver mid to channel 1 and the driver tweeter to channel 2. Will this be better? I'm assuming rca order matters as well. I feel I understand this but I have a install block.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.