SOLD I Need An Amp

I have a TEK 400.1 Crossfire amp for sale!! It is literally brand new. Bought it from a store that had a crappy return policy and would let me return it even though it was just bought. I wanted to return it because I changed my mind and wanted to get an exhaust system for my truck instead of the amp upgrade. It now sits in the original wrapping and box gathering dust. It has been used for less than an hour! All instructions and assembly screws including.

Specifications:

T.H.D = 0.02%, Bandwidth = 5Hz-38Khz, Signal to noise ratio = >94dB, Variable low pass & high pass = 50-150Hz. All specs 20% higher with 14.4V DC hookup vs. 12.5V.

Features:

•High efficiency MOSFET power supplies.

•Class AB circuitry

•Fully 2 ohm stable stereo operation

•Efficient bipolar output transistors

•Oversized capacitor bank

•Wire free PC board layouts

•Gold plated input and output connections

•Var high and low pass electronic crossovers

•Internally bridgeable

•5 way protection circuitry

•Soft start, On/Off circuitry

•High level inputs

•2 YEAR WARRANTY!

Dimensions:

Width: 9.3 Inches, Height: 2.1 Inches, Length: 11.5 Inches

Information:

Brand new amp. 2 year warranty. VERY LOUD! Respectable company with excellent ratings. Simple wiring. Comes with box, instructions, connectors, and original plastics. This amp is in mint condition and has excellent sound. Very clear and crisp. Car stereo enthusiasts will be blown away. This amp packs a powerful bunch for whatever stereo system you wish to hook it up to! I achieved 142+ SPL levels with 2 Crossfire 12" X2 subwoofers with this amp!!! A very good buy!

I'm asking $250 for it.

If anyone is interested I have pictures of it and can send whatever other information needed. I'm a college student and need the money.

Thanks a lot,

~Erik Von Schuessler

fireflyz@hotmail.com

If you need an amp with plenty of power, and you can afford to buy the best. Then i have an MTX-81000d mono block class d amplifier. It is rated at 1000watts@ 12volts, and 1500@14volts. It is 2ohm stable. The amp was purchased in March. I bought two of them for my system, but quickly learned that one was plenty of power, so i never used this one. I will sell it for $500.00 and you pay for shipping. It sells retail for $800.00.

My e-mail is Dakota2125@msn.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.