I Need A System

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
I was told to try this post in the general discussion area so....

Kinda noob but know some stuff about car audio...im trying to figure out ahead of time what i need so wheni get a car (Jeep Grand Cherokee) its ready to go. Ive heard alot of great reviews on the pioneer premier 3004Spl and really want somethin that hits, HARD. So..

Trying to keep it around 1000$

What is a great amp to supply 2 12" 3004's @1000rms, DVC 4ohm 3000watt max

or what kind will i need watts... channel...that stuff

What will be the best way to run that at like series, paralell, bridge???

I also assume i need some components or speakers, what kind should i get for .. "There are two 2” tweeters in the top of the dashboard, two 6”x 9” speakers in the front doors and two 6 1/2” speakers in the rear doors.

How do I wire those, can i use the same amp or a seperate one? Or would it be possible to run them off the HU?

Will i need a HU, i would rather keep it stock but if it makes that much of a diff then better run a HU..

Thanks you all if i have other ? then ill post but for now thank you so much i know you all know your S*$& and i hope i can halp you all later also..

Buy an aftermarket HU

New Pioneer 680 Premier will do nicely

200 bucks, roughly

Used Orion 4002 - 150 shipped

Alpine Type X Components - 6.5" - 200 shipped

That's 550 so far

Dircted 1100D used - 150 shipped

that's 700

Plenty of subs to choose from AudioQue HD, XXX, Diamond D9, 3500 series from DD, Kicker L7, all would do pretty good with 1,000w rms

That should be right around a grand and would probably work out better than the pioneers. If you wanted to keep the pioneers, just put the pioneers in place of the subs I stated. Rest of the setup = nice.

You could also pick up a nice alarm, would be to your benefit

viper 791 can be found*cough HCCA fan cough* for around 185 bucks

Keep in mind you also need installation for all this chit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.