i need a dvd player and an lcd screen for my car

• Thread starter <jon>
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
&

<jon>

im lookin to put a dvd player in me car and need help. the dvd player needs to have a/v inputs so i can hook my ps1 to it. i am also lookin for a flip down lcd screen. the dvd player doesnt need to be dash mounted. i dont want to spend a **** load of money but if i have to i will. thanks for any help.

hey thanks but i still would like to find a cheap lcd screen the dvd player looks good enough and its cheap. if anybody can help me with a screen that would be very helpful.

hey thanks man i found all my **** i needed for under $450. i'll be pimpin in notime thanks again

No problem Just want to help save money

I have a 7" in dash moniter that flips out, and a DVD. I'll let it all go for $300 or BO. This equipment is all new maybe a couple srcathes on the DVD player, but the TV is unharmed no scrathes no nothing.

goto ebay and get the power acoustik 7" its like 150shipped and i had a planet audio dvd player....i got them both for like 280 at the flea market, pretty good stuff IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.