i know there are multiple......

furiousedge
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
threads about the deh-p7200. but none of htem said why the **** thing does not like to play the re-writables.......espacially in the morning when the thing heats up it plays them just fine...i don't know what is going on.....anybody w/ this hu unit give me some insigth please...

Originally posted by eengrms That's a good way to get help. Did you ever think of posting your questions in other forums besides the Head Unit forum?
hey dude i'm sorry, your reply just came off like you being an a**, now that i know where you are coming from i really do feel bad, please accept my apology No hard feelings? i will keep posting in other forums in mind thanks for setting me str8.....

Originally posted by furiousedge hey dude i'm sorry, your reply just came off like you being an a**, now that i know where you are coming from i really do feel bad, please accept my apology No hard feelings? i will keep posting in other forums in mind thanks for setting me str8.....
No problem, I guess I did come off a little rude.

Originally posted by eengrms If you really are from Iraq, I hope we bombed the **** out of you. Your posts on this board are worthless. Go find some other board to bother.

well i think that was completely uncalled for. i highly doubt he lives in iraq, because if he does, i think he wouldnt be online talking on a caraudio forum right now. even if he was, whats wrong with the Iraqi citizens? they haven't done a single thing to us and we are not fighting them. we are fighting their government. so how about you go find another board...because with immature comments like that, nobody wants you here anyways.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 well i think that was completely uncalled for. i highly doubt he lives in iraq, because if he does, i think he wouldnt be online talking on a caraudio forum right now. even if he was, whats wrong with the Iraqi citizens? they haven't done a single thing to us and we are not fighting them. we are fighting their government. so how about you go find another board...because with immature comments like that, nobody wants you here anyways.
You are uninformed and you are taking my comments out of context. dave_3148 and I had an arguement in another thread that he carried over to here. My comments were completely called for and I would do it again. I don't have anything against iraq, just this guy.

i guess to "help you out"

maybe it aint reading the CD-RWs cuz you didn't finalized the cds, which would mean u can keep writing n writign into the cd.

IF you finalize them, they pretty much become CDs, n that's what you want. i dont' think HUs r capable of reading "live" CD-RWs

n be nice ****er, that attitude is what pisses a lot of ppl here.

o ofcourse im from iraq. im talking about car audio when 90% of my country doesnt have cars. naw, im really from texas.im not gonna argue with you because its pointless and a waste of enerergy.

Originally posted by dave_3148 o ofcourse im from iraq. im talking about car audio when 90% of my country doesnt have cars. naw, im really from texas.im not gonna argue with you because its pointless and a waste of enerergy.
Then why did you even bother posting in this thread if you didn't want to argue? I don't want to argue either, I was just responding to your comment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.