I just got burned on eBay

I dont think its the driver man. 60k a year + pension and benefits vs some car audio gear thats hot and hard to sell. I'd choose the job over risking it all for some petty pennies.
Lol a fedex deliver driver doesnt make 60k+ a year I dont know who told you that. 35-40k (I know) But yeah i dont see someone risking a really good job for a 700 dollar amp

Lol a fedex deliver driver doesnt make 60k+ a year I dont know who told you that. 35-40k (I know) But yeah i dont see someone risking a really good job for a 700 dollar amp
My friends uncle has been working for 20 years. Salary actually makes it to the 55k range after awhile.

A few years ago here in Fort Lauderdale they busted a driver with his house full of packages that they off loaded packages from the truck into thier house. They were selling the stuff at the Swap shop.

Has anyone even noticed that maybe op is just a little pawn in a real scam?

Yeah at the moment you have been played, but the second you get your money back then the seller will make money back by claiming the package missing.

Win win for both or atleast the seller.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Has anyone even noticed that maybe op is just a little pawn in a real scam?
Yeah at the moment you have been played, but the second you get your money back then the seller will make money back by claiming the package missing.

Win win for both or atleast the seller.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
thats why id file a police report so they have to look into it, who knows what they may find on that guy.

I just had a package I shipped come back to me ripped to shreds that i sent off...I had wrapped it in plain brown paper it was taped really well with quality packing tape...the person I was sending it too names was completely ripped off...my address was still readable ...I checked the contents and all was safe in the box...Im unsure what happened to the paper it was a thick heavy stock...but at least I got it back to resend ...I guess if my name had come loose It wouldve been lost forever...in UPS land ...

I just had a package I shipped come back to me ripped to shreds that i sent off...I had wrapped it in plain brown paper it was taped really well with quality packing tape...the person I was sending it too names was completely ripped off...my address was still readable ...I checked the contents and all was safe in the box...Im unsure what happened to the paper it was a thick heavy stock...but at least I got it back to resend ...I guess if my name had come loose It wouldve been lost forever...in UPS land ...
I wonder what they do with that stuff.

im thinking they do pallet auctions sorta like storage wars...so unmarked packages things that fell out of boxes ...even damaged stuff their insurance paid for is all wrapped up on a pallet then sold...after that it probably ends up on ebay...craigslist and junk stores
That's why I get insurance on my packages.

Just got $60 back today from a claim because I had to replace a basket that broke during shipping. Had up to $1,500 in insurance, so I'm glad they forked over the $60. I think the UPS claims system is much easier to deal with than paypal.

With the Tantric thing, it won't be resolved before December 7th. Probably much later than that, depending on how badly Murphy wants to fight it

I was staying calm but as time pass I'm really feeling some type of way. The seeker must be slow. He keeps asking me to leave the box at my front door for fedex to come by and look at it. I told him I called fedex and they told me the will let me know when they need to look at the package. I stay in an apartment so leaving at me door is not really smart. Also my the office at my apartment doesn't accept packages anymore.

What he also fails to realize is that I can't really talk to fedex since the claim is in his name. They wouldn't tell me any info.

So yes if it is a scam he's getting over. But I refuse to be bent over. I will call. PayPal and see if there is an progress. Until then I will focus on something else like my highs for my doors

If I ordered an amp and went to pick it up at FedEx and it was a huge box that was beat to crap I would have opened it right at FedEx... Why wait until u get home?
Dido I would have never walked out the door with a box that's 5x the size of the amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dido I would have never walked out the door with a box that's 5x the size of the amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It`s easier to create a story when there no witnesses. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I always shoot the video of unboxing suspicious packages.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sharkman

poor bass head
sharkman
oakland ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from